The “Vitrina” University offers ,each registration in all faculties is 440 Euro / Year or 1300 Euro …
RULE FOR REGISTRATION AND TRANSFERING IN STUDY PROGRAMS
The rule for the registration and transferring in study programs of “Vitrina” University is based on Law no. 9741 dated 21.05.2007 “On higher education in the Republic of Albania” that is being changed, in the bylaws that have emerged in implementing of this law, and according to the Statute and Regulation of “Vitrina” University.
The organization and development of the transfer and registration of studies in the “Vitrina” University is performed by adhering to rules and procedures of the following:
•The Albanian citizens or foreigners can be registered to pursue the studies in the “Vitrina” University if they bring an official document certifying the completion of a public or private high school that is operates within the territory of the Republic of Albania or abroad it who accept pay the fee of the study (equivalent according to criteria set by the Ministry of Education and Science).
• The “transfer of studies” means changing the program of study at the request of the student himself/herself, when he/she studies in an intermediate year (not in the first year) and wants to continue the next year in another study program / institution. The entire procedure of transfer of studies is conducted only in the space of time, when the academic year has finished and still has not started the coming year.
The transfer of studies cannot be conducted in the middle of the academic year, even in the time space between the two semesters of the same year. The student passes from the first year in the second year, when he \she provides at least 30 credits of first year.
The student passes from the second year in the third year, when he\she provides at least 90
credits from the first and second year.
THE TRANSFERRING OF STUDENTS
• The “Vitrina” University does not only allows the transferring of students from other Educational Institutions in our country or abroad, public or private but also it allows the transferring of its own students in other Universities according to the procedures provided in Law “On Higher Education in the RA” and in this regulation.
1. The student who wants to be transferred from another Institution of Higher Education in the “Vitrina” University, he\she must be present:
a) a written request addressed to the Dean of the Faculty, where he\she sets out the reasons for the transfer;
b) the certificate of the striking off of Higher Education Institution of origin;
c) the list of subjects and of other obligations followed and pursued according to the program and also attached with a list of corresponding grades and credits;
d) settled syllabus in the University;
COMMISSION OF RECOGNITION
1. The Commission of Recognition and Equivalence functions for pursuing and respecting the transfer procedures at each Faculty. The Commission is established by order of the Dean and consists of three persons.
2. The Commission examines the file of the student data and of the programs of the subjects developed and defines the subjects recognized by the “Vitrina” University, the courses must be pursued completely and those for which the student must take a limited number of credits. The Commission version is sent to the Dean.
3. The decision to accept students who have requested transfer takes the Rector based on the Dean’s proposal and the decision of the Commission of Recognition and Equivalence.
• The transferred student, with the admission in “Vitrina” University signs the respective contract, in which are provided the rights and obligations for the parties. The contract is signed by the Administrator of the University and the student.
• A student who wants to leave the “Vitrina” University to attend the studies in another Institution of Higher Education shall submit to the Dean of the Faculty the written transfer request in which are put forward the reasons for transfer and the name of the Institution in which he\she seeks to transfer.
• The requests is reviewed and approved within 10 days from the date of submission and the “Vitrina” University provides the student with the following documents:
a) Verification of striking off from Vitrina “University”
b) Certification of obligations settled during the years of study and related grades;
c) Copies of settled syllabuses of subjects.
d) The original and personal documentation that is submitted when he\she is registered in the Institution
• At the moment of handling the transfer documents, the student is stricken off from “Vitrina” University.
• In case of inconsistency between this regulation with the Statute and Rules of “Vitrina University, it shall be applied the provisions of the latter.